Minimum competitors – maximum profit! Is it possible?
Yes, if you start working in the upper segments of the spa industry, and here’s why:
- 5% premium segment customers spend 45 % of all money.
- If you do not start selling something in the upper segment, then you are fighting for the lower 95 % of the market. Why do you need a Red Ocean teeming with competitors when there is a Blue one?
- Premium segment customers do not set price as a determining selection criterion. Other factors play a role – convenience, saving time, effort and nerves, the quality of service and products, elitism or belonging to the “higher caste”. Another thing is that it is possible to link these factors together and create a wonderful SPA product only if you have knowledge and experience.
- The price for such clients is a subconscious criterion of quality, sometimes the only one.
- Finding a customer for a premium product that costs 5-10 times more than a regular offer does not cost 5-10 times more. Maximum 2 times! And the profitability of selling expensive spa services is an order of magnitude higher!
The development and sale of premium services in SPA&Wellness is not only desirable and profitable, but ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED!
It is our task to help you create a package of premium spa services for the prosperity of your business!Sign up for a consultation.